Monday 16 March 2020

NEW PLANNING DUE TO COVID-19



As you well know due to the spread of COVID-19 our school is temporarily closed. However, does it mean we must stop our learning process during this period? Absolutely NOT!

What's the plan?Easy, I'll upload our lessons (plans, explanations, exercises with key...) and you will work from home.

Where can I find the lesson plans? You are already used to this blog, let's go on using it. Notice there is a new page above called 'HOME LEARNING', it's there where you will find the lesson plans and any extra materials needed. You will need a password, use the password you already have. If you have forgotten it, don't worry, just tell me and I will email the password to you.

What about the blog entries? Don't worry, I will go on writing posts as usual.

What happens if there's something I don't understand? Just email me with any question you have, no worries!

Present circumstances have forced us towards a new kind of teaching/learning process. You have my word I will do my best, do I have your word as well?


Together we can! Let's go for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment